Tuesday, April 15, 2014

4/15 - Meeting Scheduled

Our discharge planning meeting is set for Monday at 2:00pm. I'm a little disappointed. We got our hours last week so I think they should have been able to schedule it this week. Plus our doctor isn't even coming to the meeting. I think we have only seen him 3 times since Leo got the trach. Hopefully the nursing agency brings good news that they have nurses ready for us. Our 24 hour stay went well. Leo didn't do anything out of the ordinary to throw us for a loop. Two of our cousins from Galesburg came up to see us on Monday. It was a wonderful visit :). Mom brought Sammie up too and we all had lunch. Mom is headed out Thursday for a much needed trip to Vegas to see my brother Shea. Ter, Sammie and I are leaving Saturday afternoon for Waterloo and coming back Sunday evening to be with Leo. We feel sad leaving him over the holiday but also want Sammie to have a special Easter with her extended family. 

Mom has been getting Sammie in the Easter spirit by doing fun things like making Easter bonnets! 

Leo has been taking lots of selfies!




No comments:

Post a Comment