Thursday and Friday were our first days at home without Terry. Mom came over before Leo's 8:30 feeding and helped us out throughout the day. Leo's sleep is pretty unpredictable. Some nights he sleeps most of the time, but other nights he fusses quite a bit and needs to be held. Hopefully, we will be able to stay home from now on and get him on a day and night schedule.
Leo's monitor needs to be downloaded to the hospital whenever it is full and it fills up almost daily because he alarms so much. To download it we have to call the hospital on weekdays between 8:00-4:00 and have someone do the download. On Thursday I tried to download it using the Ory's Magic Jack that Terry used to download it the first time. The lady at the hospital tried for over an hour and couldn't get it to stay connected. So Thursday night I ordered us land line telephone service thinking it was the magic jack causing the issue. Well Friday we had the same problem again with the new phone line. They eventually got it downloaded, but indicated they couldn't dedicate hours to us daily to get it downloaded. I'm not sure why its not working, but I'm calling the phone company to see if they can help (I'm not very hopeful).
Some highlights of our first few days were the Sparks brought us a wonderful supper Thursday and Theresa, Brennen and Beckett came over to play today and brought us lasagna. Sammie had a special moment when she got to hold Leo for the first time. Overall she is doing really well with him. Since me and Mom are both here she doesn't seem to be lacking attention and she loves her little brother. She is sharing lots of kisses and bringing him tons of toys. I'm still battling a stupid cold and praying Leo doesn't get it. I'm not sure how I caught it considering I haven't been anywhere but doctors in quite awhile. We have a doctor free weekend planned and then an appointment everyday next week except Tuesday.
Yea for uneventful days. Have a good weekend! Chris Mellish
ReplyDeleteLOVE the pic!! Such a good big sister ♥ So happy to hear of two uneventful days at HOME, prayers for many more of those!
ReplyDelete