Tuesday, January 14, 2014
1/14 - Settling In At Home
Tomorrow will mark a week with no trips to the hospital! Mom and I have been settling into somewhat of a routine. She comes over in the morning and basically does her normal routine with Sammie throughout the day and I mostly focus on Leo, his appointments and pumping. I'm getting pretty good at the feeding tube and haven't leaked formula all over him in a few days. He still eats eight times a day. His sleeping is still unpredictable and he still gets extremely agitated from time to time but he is mostly just a cuddly little guy. The phone guy came yesterday to try to fix the issue we were having with it disconnecting his monitor download. He was here for 1.5 hours but I'm not sure he accomplished much. When I called about his next monitor download it still took them 2 hours to do what should take 20 minutes. The people at the hospital doing the download are frustrated with me and asked if the docs really need this information and I told them obviously they do considering they put him in the hospital last week after seeing it.....she kind of quit complaing after I said that. I would love for Leo's breathing to get better so he is not alarming 20ish times a day but for now we just check on him and reposition him a lot. Hopefully it will continue to get better over time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It's been 5 days. Hope all is well.
ReplyDelete