Tuesday, January 28, 2014

1/28 - We Survived!

Mom ended up getting snowed in up in Peotone until about 2:00 this afternoon. The two kiddos and I did good :). Leo had less agitation than normal which helped quite a bit. Sammie did have a meltdown when I brought fussy little brother upstairs with me to get her from her nap. I ended up carrying the both of them and his monitor back downstairs with me. We also managed to make supper, get the carpets professionally cleaned, follow-up on about 10 medical calls for Leo and get his 2nd RSV protection shot from his home nurse. Tomorrow Mom is back and Sammie is looking forward to music class since the last two were canceled for cold days. 

I took a super quick shower today and instructed Sammie not to touch her sleeping brother. She said "I didn't touch, just decorated".....guess it could have been worse. 

2 comments:

  1. Too funny! Sammie is so creative! Aunt Susie Loves you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Super Mama! And Sammie Super Sister too! She's already a good babysitter ;) Love Leo's "decorations" :)

    ReplyDelete