Wednesday, January 8, 2014

1/8 - Home Again

We are finally home again after a two night stay in the hospital for observation. Even though we found out early this morning Leo would be discharged today, it took most of the day for Kate to go through the discharge process and get the additional equipment.

It seems like everytime the weather turns bad is when we have to travel to or from Peoria. It started snowing right before I left work to head to Peoria to pick up Kate and Leo. When I was leaving the gas station, the roads were covered in snow and a car slid right at me and ended up inches from my driver side door. Luckily he didnt hit me but it really could not have been any closer. Right now we are not scheduled back in Peoria for a couple weeks but there is another chance for snow tomorrow. Hope that doesn't mean another trip back to Peoria.....

I am so relieved that Kate and Leo are home. Kate is starting to come down with a cold so I am happy that she is finally able to get some rest tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment