I'm back at the hospital cuddling little man and poor Ter is home orecastrating this huge furniture move with the help of Flint. The king size bed won't fit upstairs and needs a new home. If anyone wants a free bed message me! After I was gone for only 2 hours, they already had all Leo's furniture setup. When I'm home I will work on moving curtains and redecorating.
As I mentioned before, Leo is also in a new room at the hospital. It's called the vent room and it is a big room with 4 Trach kids in it. Just curtains separate the kids but the curtains are open so there is no privacy. In a regular room, the nurses sit outside and monitor through a window but the nurses sit in this room with the kids. There is also a room attached on each side that is more like a normal room but has a door that opens up to the Trach room. So each nurse has 3 kids. Leo's section of the room is about 1/2 the size of his other room. Overall this room is depressing. There is one little guy who has been here for a year. He is up in a chair wiggling around and watching tv. Seems like he should be home getting loved on instead of here with nurses who just feel annoyed that he keeps setting off alarms. None of the babies in here can cry with their Trach. I want to learn things quickly and go home.
On a happier note, Theresa had the great idea that we have some girl time yesturday and get our nails done. Sammie is normally a mover and shaker and won't sit still. Well she is also a diva and decided she likes getting her nails done. She was so proud of them!




Leo, I hope you get out of the hospital very soon. Home will be the best medicine!
ReplyDeleteHang in there, kiddo.
Kate, thinking of you and sorry for the hospital room change. It certainly does not sound ideal. Praying for a speedy recovery so you can get your little guy home.
Sammie you are just the cutest ever! And Leo so proud of you and how big your getting. Prayers always. Miss Amy.
ReplyDelete