Monday, March 31, 2014

3/31 - 60 More Days

So a few months ago I shared that I would be taking a 60 day leave of absence from work and returning 3/31. Well that day has come and gone. I am happy to report I was granted an additional 60 days and now plan to go back June 2nd. I am going to return as a part-time employee and tentatively work 3 days a week. We are praying the additional time will allow us to get Leo home and comfortable with nurses. We decided it was impossible for us to both work full-time with all Leo's appointments and potentially unreliable nursing. Terry and I continue to be very grateful for our jobs at State Farm. We have received an overwhelming amount of support and understanding. 

Leo had a good weekend and did very well with 4 hours of Trach collars. I love my little snuggler so much and feel lucky for all the time I get to spend with him.

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness for State Farm!! I'm so glad they are able to help you out and work with you. LOVE that pic of your sweet snuggler boy ♡

    ReplyDelete