Tuesday, February 11, 2014

2/11 - happy birthday sweet baby

Leo spent his one month birthday in the hospital and I forgot to bring his circle sticker to the hospital to take his pic. At the time I thought "we won't miss anymore because we will be home." Well today is Leo's three month birthday and unfortunately his pic had to be at the hospital. 

Leo had the bronc exam and his airways do not look good. Both docs agreed it is not safe to take him off the vent. They are  going to perform another bronc exam next Monday but we are pretty certain a Trach will be his only option. Terry and I are taking the news pretty hard. We love our little guy and want him to have the best quality of life possible. 

1 comment:

  1. Keep fighting little buddy! We are all praying for you.

    ReplyDelete